Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Lacy sock-for-me progress

Ta da!
 Posted by Hello

Check out my tiny little fold-up sock-knitting notes, with handy-dandy yarnover diagrams and the four-row pattern I'm following. I'm knitting this sock at swim lessons and baseball until I get the heel flap stitches on Son2's navy blue sock picked up and the gusset decreases set up. From his sock-the-first, I learned that I need to concentrate until I get the decreases set up well. Perhaps sock-the-second will go better (I can only hope!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty.

How many pairs of socks have you knit?

Barbara said...

Thanks for the kind words! I have finished one pair of socks (for me, in worsted weight crazy-variegated acrylic). I am nearly done with a pair for Son2 -- once I get the gusset decreases going on the second sock it'll be lickety-split.

I'm going to make a tiny duplicate of each sock I finish, as a record. I'll try my hand at that when I'm done with Son2's socks.