Friday, December 30, 2005

This blog's Year in Review

I couldn't resist -- sorry about all the memes and quizzes lately...

Year in Review Meme

(via Hazelnut Reflections)

Record the first sentence of the first post of each month on your blog for the past year.

January 2005:
I'm pretty sure I was the anti-Holidailies, as I pretty much stopped blogging during the period the Holidailies participants vowed to blog daily! (Dec 6 - Jan 7).

February 2005:
Today I realized that I'm starting to drag.

March 2005:
Boys, ours, and sports (setting aside my knitting -- I started a sock on double-pointed needles, heehee)

April 2005:
It's April and the beginning of storm season here in the heart of Tornado Alley.

May 2005:
I am so tired.

June 2005:
Progress is made! (with socks I was knitting)

July 2005:
In early June we started talking about fun things we wanted to do this summer.

August 2005:
The kids and I have been home from our 22-day Washington state trip for a scant two and a half days.

September 2005:
My dear commenting visitors, please be not annoyed that I've turned on Blogger's anti-machine-spam feature so now you have to be a human being and type in odd combinations of letters and numbers to comment here...

October 2005:
"You're a big city girl with a small town heart, which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome."

November 2005:
Did I mention that I decided to take on a sort-of-big project as my leap into paper crafting?!?

December 2005:
I'm feeling pretty good about the whole homemaking thing right now.

No comments: