Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Busy but it's good

The boys are out walking around the block, to help Son1 break in his new light hiking boots. What a great idea, dear husband! The full dishwasher is running, a load of laundry is in the washer, most Christmas gifts are on their way, I have a thorough list of household To-Dos, AND I have a nice list of fun Christmas To-Dos for the kids to pick from.

Now, while the kids are gone, I'm going to quickly put away a bunch of cluttery things around the house and get ready for an errands run when the kids return. If we can accomplish that, keep the laundry moving along, and prep for dinner, then by late afternoon the kids can choose from the Christmas To-Dos. Ornament making, pie making, game playing with me, cookie dough making, or finishing the Christmas decorating; I wonder what they'll pick?

Eek, they're back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and am enjoying it very much. I am a former homeschooler of 5 years and now my kids are in public school and I afterschool them.

My blog addy is: www.seventeenhillsacademy.blogspot.com

I look forward to reading your adventures!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just realized you homeschool now! I'm sorry about that! I enjoy your writing style and will be back to visit often

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas