Saturday, February 25, 2006

Still here! On a learning curve

I haven't intentionally abandoned my blog; I signed up as a Tupperware consultant in late December and, whaddaya know, suddenly I'm busier than ever!

I'm working hard to master various aspects of the Tupperware direct sales business... I'm figuring out how to make it work well in my life... I'm working hard to improve my time management skills... I THINK I'm getting more done around the house than I had been. Also, I've noticed that my seasonal depression thing is GONE. Very interesting.

I believe the parties, the customer contacts, the Tupperware sales challenges and monthly schedule, and to a certain extent my director's training calendar, are keeping me on track and focused. My Tupperware horizon for what I'm working on is very short -- this week, next week, maybe the week after -- and I find it very interesting that it seems to match my, er, 'project personality.'

So, that's what's up with me. I've had all sorts of thoughts to blog about, so I plan to start making little tiny blog posts, little notes on things, and not fuss over long thoughtful posts. We'll see how it goes; I love to write things out!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi there! I was just wondering what had happened to you and was about to send you a note.

Glad all is well, and that radio silence is due to a plethora of good things.

Olugbemisola (Mrs.Pilkington) said...

i was a faith at home subscriber and am so glad that i found your blog! thanks for sharing so many wonderful ideas and resources!