Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Lost or at least out of it

Looking back, I guess that epic Halloween post was a final blowout before taking an unexpected break from my blog!

I took a cybersabbatical. The election was somewhat all-consuming and I didn't want to go on about it here, so I didn't.

Now I have lots of stuff to blog about, but just want to say... I'm reminded that late fall and winter in Oklahoma can be awfully wet and cold. We were possibly going to have snow tonight, but now they've changed the low temp forecast so that's less likely -- we're just going to get tons of rain on top of the already sopping wet week we've had.

That's fine with me; I still need to get my tropical (ie, house) plants into the sunroom before it actually freezes around here. I'm stuck waiting on planting my new bulbs from Old House Gardens because they'll just rot, I think, in sodden soil. On the other hand, thanks to my dear husband I'm listening to bits of the new Barenaked Ladies Christmas CD on my handheld -- fun! I even broke my no-Christmas-music-before-Thanksgiving rule for this, heehee.

See ya sooner this time around!

No comments: